Whatsoever resemblance to any living or whosoever dead is purely INTENSENULL


Friday, April 2, 2010

The Fading Genesis

BINDING INSTRUCTIONS: I wrote it when I was feeling low about my decision to be an engineer. To be precise, when I got 6.85 in the fourth semester - the worst one could imagine in my college, although there were even worse grades obtained by many. So, MOCKERY after reading it is totally unacceptable. Now, you can go ahead. 

Have I lost my acumen?
Am I inundated?
On my journey through life
When I know there is more to learn
A perplexity is hitting hard
Compelling me to slumber
A nightmare whispers around
Persuading me to amalgamate into darkness.

Have I reached my infinity?
Am I doomed?
On my journey through life
When I know I have miles to go
A fear is tearing me apart
Smashing me to smithereens
A grip pulls me away
From the destiny I have longed for.

Have I lost sanity?
Am I bamboozled?
On my journey through life
When I know I have given my best
My own reflection has come to rivalry
Mocking me every now and then
I am left with no choice
But to acquiesce to my fading genesis.

No comments: